Sunday, November 18, 2012

just a fragment in my mind that i hope i can forget

ahhh. i'm hopeless am i? i got rejected every time.. i don't care about that.. the only girl that make me feel like i am a man with no will to stay alive without her is this one girl.. i don't want to say her name, but i will say that i only know her for a few days but i don't know how can she just steal my heart that one time and i can't get it back.. i know she has someone else in her mind and i say that i am completely don't care about the fact that she does not like me back.. but in the end i can't do everything right now, i can't eat, i can't sleep and the worst thing i have finals tomorrow!! arrgh.. i don't know what to do right now.. i can't force her to like me back!! it's worthless to try.. i hope i can get the best results..

No comments:

Post a Comment